Monday, December 19, 2011

More Baby Diaper Change Pads :)


Made another baby diaper change pad today. I have given all of my first 4 away already so I decided to make a few more. I really like making theses! They are so easy to make and turn out so well. :D

Inner fleece lining for placing baby on

Outer blue alphabet fabric with handy pockets :)

I used the rest of a piece of yellow jungle animal feece and a piece of blue alphabet fabric with a leftover piece of batting in the centre. I also went back to using a ribbon to tie it closed instead of the velcro tab. The velcro tab is an additional step but the ribbon is so easy to add. (I will probably make velcro tabs again on subsequent change pads.)



I followed the same steps as before. If you are interested in making one here's the link to my blog tutorial for  baby change pads.

http://carolasquiltingblogspot.com/2011/11/baby-diaper-change-pads.html



The post below is a tutorial on making them with a velcro tab:

http://carolasquilting.blogspot.com/2011/11/blue-hey-diddle-diddle-diaper-change.html


My daughter liked this pad so much that she traded me for the little blue Hey Diddle Diddle pad I had made  first for her soon-to-arrive baby boy. :)


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home