Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bazoople Animal baby Quilts











Bazoople Bay Quilts









The next 2 baby quilts I made that winter ( 2009) were more neutral colors because neither of the mothers-to-be wanted to find out ahead of time what the sex of their baby was. That was prefectly fine with me! We never knew the sex of babies ahead of time when I was a young mother. It somehow doesn't feel right to know ahead of time.... And what if the doctor is wrong???!!!

I used the directions for the "As You Like It" quilt again since I love how it turns out.
This time I used Bazoople Animal print fabric . One quilt had green and one had yellow for the accent color. I like how these 2 turned out so much that I went and bought more Bazoople fabric so I could make one for my own grandchild who is still just a figament of everyone's imagination at this time .... :)

Each of these 35 inch square quilts took between 20 and 22 hours of work.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home