Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blue & Green Panda quilt #2

Here is the complete little panda baby quilt (#2) which has been machine quilted and finally completed!  I had made a similar (but not identical) baby quilt in the spring for my husband's niece's baby, Max.
I loved the gentle appearance of it so much, and since I had quite a bit of similar fabric left, I decided to make another one.... this time to keep.
















Once this quilt was finished and the pins were freed up, I was able to pin together the black and white throw sized Christmas quilt for T & J...  (OOPS! I hope that doesn't give away the surprise... I don't think T & J read this blog anyhow... so the secret should be safe.)

Next week's job:  Start machine quilting that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home