Thursday, December 9, 2010

Next project...

The black/ white and brown 'Paradigm Shift' quilt is now completed. One finishing touch: My personalized label is made and pinned on the bottom corner of the back, but it just needs to be hand stitched, then EVERYTHING is done. I'm really pleased with how well it turned out for being such a simple design.




Also finished a set of 6 'scrappy' place mats which are a Christmas gift for my mother. They have been wrapped and boxed up and ready to go in the mail tomorrow.







Next project:
I sewed a reusable 'hot coffee' sleeve. I bought one at my favorite coffee shop in town, traced a template on cardboard and made another one. It took longer than I thought it would to assemble it, but I think I'm going to try a different assembly approach with the next one.
 Pics soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home